Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tutorial to do the edge animate in muse

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm new to Muse and i am interested to develop a image like in the below link with which further i can use it in MUSE.

I have searched many but couldn't find the exact video tutorial.Please help me out in giving the exact or relative video tutorial link.

Pardon me if my question is wrong

Link - http://www.scrolleffects.com/edge-animation.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

You did not find the tutorials, because it's not Muse's question. You must learn how to work in Edge Animate (obsolete) or in Animate CC. Create there a completely finished animation, which will work by itself. Export it as an OAM file and paste it into the Muse using the scroll effect for the animation. Thus, looking first of all tutorials of Edge Animate or Animate CC on the official pages of these programs.

You can download all demo files and see how it works.

368ded7347.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not find the tutorials, because it's not Muse's question. You must learn how to work in Edge Animate (obsolete) or in Animate CC. Create there a completely finished animation, which will work by itself. Export it as an OAM file and paste it into the Muse using the scroll effect for the animation. Thus, looking first of all tutorials of Edge Animate or Animate CC on the official pages of these programs.

You can download all demo files and see how it works.

368ded7347.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that edge animate demo was made for Adobe max back in 2014 (or perhaps 2013?) ... its well above what Animate CC can do ime.

p.s, the brain behind it = Aaron Lawrence: UX and UI Designer in SF

Dani talked about the set in one of her jam vids

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines