• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Concern [How do I cancel my Cloud subscription-due to ill health-without incurring a cancellation fee?]

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe; I am in a rapidly, critically declining health situation and looking to be responsible with my affairs, and as such I need to cancel my adobe subscription, but I'm seeing that there is possibly some 100.00 cancellation fee attached. I do not wish to incur this, nor have the energy to try to research the specifics. I see that others have had this resolved amicably within the last few weeks, and I truly need someone to please reach out and help me, or if someone reads this to advise me as I have to be very certain not to burden anyone else with my financial responsibilities

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Hi Samuel

I am very sorry to hear about your health problems.

Please note this is a user to user forum - most of us helping out are not Adobe staff.

If you follow the link below and click on Creative Cloud (or Photography plan) whichever is applicable. Then choose  Licensing and Activation you should get to a contact page with details of how to e-chat or Phone Adobe staff directly with a number relevant to your location

Contact Customer Care

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samuel

I am very sorry to hear about your health problems.

Please note this is a user to user forum - most of us helping out are not Adobe staff.

If you follow the link below and click on Creative Cloud (or Photography plan) whichever is applicable. Then choose  Licensing and Activation you should get to a contact page with details of how to e-chat or Phone Adobe staff directly with a number relevant to your location

Contact Customer Care

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dave, I thank you for that, as well as thank the previous user who also replied, but seems their message is no longer here. I followed his/yours advice and was able to have a chat and receive proper assistance over my concern. I will miss my creative time with Adobe software very much, so please...as frustrating as it can be to deal with at times, enjoy it even in the chaos. not just the good times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines