• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download LR from bought DVD to a computer without DVD?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I bought LR on DVD for a couple of years ago. I would like to download this application on another computer that does not have a DVD.

How I´m I supposed to do that? Can I download the already bought LR via a net application in some kind of way? I do have a serial number of the LR.

Thanks in advance!

Many greeting Sofia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would sure help if you told us what version NUMBER of Lightroom you want to download.

Some of the links to download Lightroom are here:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

It is Lightroom 4 but it would be great if it is possible to update the version to the latest. Is that possible without any cost of money?

Many greetings

Sofia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download Lightroom 4, and use it for free since you have the serial number, in fact you can download and use Lightroom 4.4.1 at no cost.

However, to use Lightroom 6 beyond the free trial period, you would have to pay Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sofia, as Paige has mentioned please let us know the version and it is just as easy to download from Paige's link and then check for updates as DVD copies are nearly always out of date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines