• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue using Wacom tablet in Photoshop CC 2017 on Windows 10 PC

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Wacom tablet in Photoshop CC 2017 on a Windows 10 PC, and whenever I click and hold--even for a microsecond--it makes a circle around the cursor and does not allow me to move it. This is super annoying when I'm in liquify or when I'm painting anything because I have to move the cursor so quickly to avoid this issue that I lose all accuracy. I've poked around in the mouse, tablet and Photoshop settings, and nothing seems to address this. Also, this only happens when using the tablet pen specifically in Photoshop; it does not happen outside of Photoshop, and it does not happen when using a mouse in our out of Photoshop. How do I fix this?? Any help is appreciated!

Tablet Issue.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind--someone on Reddit answered this for me! For anyone curious:

http://www.volnapc.com/all-posts/how-to-get-rid-of-those-annoying-circles-from-your-wacom-cursor-in-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That post has some useful information, but is rather out of date.  The Adobe forum thread linked to is three years old and the only Adobe staff member in the thread is Chris Cox, who has not worked for Adobe for more than a year now.  Unchecking Windows Ink does indeed stop pen pressure working, but you need to add a short text file to enable WinTab.  WinTab generally works better than Windows Ink with Windows 8.1 and 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines