• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

screen funny in character animate

Participant ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi In my creative cloud- character animate. the last work i done-my scene and characters-all  are not right - see attachedScreen Shot 2017-07-02 at 13.39.01.png

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

The color bars are indicating that the artwork file (PSD/AI/PNG) is missing (likely moved or deleted, or the project was moved). Two ways to resolve this:

1) before opening the project, place the artwork directly inside the Ch Media folder in the project folder

or

2) select the puppet in the project panel and click on the file path in the properties panel, then choose the new location of the artwork file

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you that's great!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color bars are indicating that the artwork file (PSD/AI/PNG) is missing (likely moved or deleted, or the project was moved). Two ways to resolve this:

1) before opening the project, place the artwork directly inside the Ch Media folder in the project folder

or

2) select the puppet in the project panel and click on the file path in the properties panel, then choose the new location of the artwork file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I will do that! Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines