• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone else having problems with the forum today?

LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm getting a regular error message from the Adobe forums today

error.png

It's very intermittant and is there sometimes, then rightens itself , then breaks again. It appears worse in the Windows 10 Edge Browser, but also affects Chrome and Internet Explorer, strangely I have not had it occur once with Firefox. There is a thread in one of the back office forums where other people are reporting the same thing, so it's not just me. Anyone with this problem might like to think about using Firefox until Adobe fix this issue with JIVE.-trouble is it's a holiday period in the US and so it may be a few days before something gets done.

Terri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes for the past few days and some threads also seem to vanish. They then may reappear later.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JJ, it might account for why there have been so few new postings here over the last few days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this happen last week. Seems to have cleared (for me) now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only noticed first thing this morning, then it magically cleared. It came back again about 2pm then cleared again. Dave Merchant who understands JIVE well seems to think it's a problem with their software. When you think about it Adobe would make a good target for a cyber attack as the whole business now depends on the servers working given everything is subscription based.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this happen last week, and again two days ago, with both Firefox and Chrome on Windows10, as well as IE on my Windows 8 tablet. Both my Android devices had no problems, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's a pity I was hoping Firefox was immune. lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terri

See this thread, in which Madison responded about the issue :

System error

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Dave,

not sure I'm any the wiser after reading that thread, everyone seems to have a different solution. I don't have Firefox setup to login, whereas my other browsers do. So maybe in my case it's the authorisation process that causes the problem- a few people in Madison's thread say that as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Terri

It does seem to fail during authorisation and once it fails it does so repeatedly. At that point, deleting cookies and retrying seems to help.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've been having the same problem all week. here one minute, gone the next.

using chrome, but tried edge and firefox with the same results.

what's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines