• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add closed captions to Presenter 11 presentation

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a power point presentation and all audio recorded in individual files for each slide.  I want to add closed captions to a Presenter 11 presentation.  I do not want to Use video Express, which will require re-recording all audio.  This is over 20 hours.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will move your question to the Presenter forum, this is the Captivate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Presenter doesn't do Closed Captions in the traditional sense. It will highlight the text in the Notes pane as the audio plays in a best effort to highlight the text in time with the audio.

If it is important to have this text showing when the presentation begins playing, use the theme editor to change the Notes pane to be the default pane that shows on loading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear flyingj481,

Thanks for your reply.  I was seeking the function that you describe.

I have followed your guidance,  The notes appear as expected, but the "highlight" does not work.  I can click on the "cc" button, but the notes are not highlighted.

I saw this type of captioning described in earlier versions of Presenter.  Is it possible that this function has been removed from the product?

Also, I am using the 30-day trial version; does this have the captioning function?

Any info would be apreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources