• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm having trouble installing the update from 12.0.2 to 12.0.3

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I need to get to 12.0.3 to be able to use SharePoint 2013 with FrameMaker 12, but here's what I'm getting:

The error log has this:

Adobe FrameMaker 12.0.3 Update

Installation failed. Error Code: U44M2P7

Support options aren't apparent. What's the next step here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to roll the 12.0.4 version back or did you have uninstall & reinstall FM completely? Did you reboot between operations? Have you tried using the direct upgrade path - Adobe - FrameMaker : For Windows 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to uninstall/reinstall the whole TCS package which got me back to 12.0.2. Then I updated 12.0.3, which works with SharePoint 2013. It’s unclear if 12.0.4 works with SharePoint 2013; Adobe support (who walked me through this) says it should (it’s supposed to include everything from earlier updates, which is what I was expecting), but I am out of time to experiment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone finding this thread at a future date...

Whenever I have trouble uninstalling Adobe software, I use the CC Cleaner tool. As with many dev tools, it has the power to do more than you wish, but it is quick, and has yet to let me down.

Don't rush through the options, and you'll be ok.

Using CC cleaner tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines