Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color management bug in new document (new) dialog

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

there is a strange bug in the new document (the new one) dialog (PS CC 2017). When you select a color profile for your document, photoshop decides to ignore it and create a blank document with default color profiles for each preset (photo, print and illustration – your working space profile, web, mobile, video – without color management). No matter what color profile you select in the new document dialog, photoshop ignores it. But if you try it in the old UI new document dialog – voila, everything work as a charm.

Simply the new dialog for new document is broken and ignores what color profile you select for your new document.

Please fix it. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a known issue that Adobe have acknowledged. It does not affect every installation.  As a temporary workaround you should convert to the required profile immediately after creating the new document.

New Document dialogue - Color Profile issue

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You show nothing that show the problem you state you have. When I test to see if I have your problem with CC 2017 I see I do not have a problem like you start you have. If you show you steps and screen captures we may be able to see where you problem is.  When I do what you state shows up the problem I do not see any problem exists. What your software levels OS, CC 2017, drivers etc.

Capture.jpg.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JJ Mack

I had some contact with Adobe on this bug. It does not affect every installation, but they have acknowledged it and are working to fix it.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines