• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicating Camera Input?

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I created a puppet with head movements and facial expression.  I added additional audio and lip-synced it to the puppet, That all worked fine.  I wanted to extend the Puppet layer and just have the head movement.

1. I dragged the Puppet layer

2. Duplicated the "Camera Input" (Face, Mouth, Etc)

3. Moved the duplicate under puppet frame I extended

The duplicate does not cause the puppet to have the same movements.  The movements are not duplicating.  I know I must be missing something.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your description it seems like you're doing it correctly. I just tried the same thing and it works as expected. Maybe you can provide a screen cap of your timeline and someone might see something

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, like Jerry I just tried this too and it was working for me. Is the issue still happening? A screenshot or video might help if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will get you a screenshot this evening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines