• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder option when rendering videos in Photoshop is grayed out. Please help

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to render out this simple little animation for a video I am doing but, I can only render the Photoshop layers into separate images because I can't select to use Adobe Media Encoder

Screenshot 2.png 

As you can see the option has been grayed out and won't let me select it. I have uninstalled the program two times now to see if that would fix the problem yet still no success. If you can help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Also in case you are wondering I am using Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the full CC subscription including Media Encoder and Premier Pro?

If not and you are subscribing to the Photographers plan, Media Encoder does not seem to be included:

http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.htmlhttp://

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the full creative cloud subscription with all the apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine comes up like this, defaulting to AME:

PS render video in AME.JPG

I also have the full version of CC.

You might check to see if you open the video in Premier Pro if it will export to AME from there.

The only other think I can think of is to check to see if your video/graphics card meets the minimum specs.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I open it in Premiere pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premier pro is a big powerful program with an interface and workspace unlike Photoshop or Lightroom. It's not practical to explain how in a forum answer. Go to the adobe web site to watch the tutorials on Premier Pro.

Did you check for compatibility of your video card? See this link:

Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) card FAQ

Also, if you do much video, once you learn the basics of Premier Pro, you will like it much better that Photoshop for processing video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines