• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have not received an email with links to download msi. I registered 2 times already.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted in the Flash Player Forum.

Are you really talking about Flash Player? There's no registration needed for the Player.

Please elaborate on your issue with more details.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am needing the msi version of adobe flash player to deploy to windows devices for a school district. I signed up on the link below but never got any links to download the msi. Can you provide me the msi links?

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When did you register?

It takes up to 48h until you get the link - on workdays.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brentr30800444​,

As per your post you had applied for Adobe Flash Player distribution license a week back and still have not got any mail. Private message me the email id you used to apply for distribution license so that I can take it up with the licensing team. Please check your spam/junk folders for any mail from noreply@adobe.com.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just messaged you. I do not see any emails in my junkmail from adobe.

Please see if you can help me. this is putting our school district in a bind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ront59650666​,

I got your message. You have applied for the distribution license using public domain(e.g. gmail,yahoo, hotmail, etc.) email address. Such applications are automatically rejected. Please re-apply using company domain.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see 2 different ID's from your post in the forum. You would make it easier to follow when you use the very same ID when you log in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied with the a new non gmail account. I will message you the email address. Please see if you could speed up the approval rating.

A simple email with a not approved messages would have been nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi brentr40932597​,

Thanks for the feedback. Once I get your message I will forward your case to the licensing team.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM INTRESTED IN ADOBE FLASH, NOT IN FLASH PLAYER

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MANUELCDEBACA​

Then you probably should search in the Flash forum and not here in the Player forum.

This thread and forum is about the Flash Player.

btw: Your CapsLock key seems to have an issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MANUELCDEBACA​ , if you have questions about Flash Professional you can ask in this forum:

Adobe Animate CC - Home

Adobe Animate is the new name for Flash Professional, but you can still ask questions there about older versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks .. I should have added the link to Animate in the first place

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1week. Registered again yesterday. never got any emails. Needing to deploy for a school district.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll see what I can do ... please be patient since all are on weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines