• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing from Photos into Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 10,000 stored in Photos on my Mac.  I cannot see them in Lightroom when I try to import them.  I can see some photos which have come from the internet, or a memory stick or from emails and some from my iPhone but none from Photos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Hi redbaron,

You must have all the images stored in the Photos app on your Mac, you need to export out your images from the Photos app and save to the external drive or on the same machine, from their you will be able to import your images into Lightroom.

Refer: How to transfer photos from iPhoto or Aperture to Photoshop Lightroom (Mac OS)

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi redbaron,

You must have all the images stored in the Photos app on your Mac, you need to export out your images from the Photos app and save to the external drive or on the same machine, from their you will be able to import your images into Lightroom.

Refer: How to transfer photos from iPhoto or Aperture to Photoshop Lightroom (Mac OS)

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines