• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS CC 2017 Update Causing Major Issues

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to CC 2017 last night and since I've done it I have MAJOR issues.  When I can get PS to open, it takes about 45-50 seconds to do so.  Saving a .psd has stalled at 27% & 99% numerous times.  I have to do a force quit and reboot my machine and lose all changes.  The spinning beach ball is a regular occurrence at every step.  It is PAINFUL.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the program (with reboots in-between).  Currently when I try to open PS, the icon bounces in my dock for several seconds and then stops.  Nothing happens, nothing opens.  Right click to force quit does nothing.  I'll have to reboot again to get it to do anything.

I literally was running fine last night on 2015 and now have spent hours trying to fix this. 

Running: Macbook Pro from 2011
Sierra 10.12.516 GB RAM

92 GB of 240 GB memory available

HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

For now you can re-install the old version.

Install a previous version of any Creative Cloud application

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now you can re-install the old version.

Install a previous version of any Creative Cloud application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you uninstalled PS CC2017 did you do it from the drop-down icon in the Creative Cloud app and did you then run Adobe Cleaner before reinstalling InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't run the cleaner.  I'm going to revert to 2015 and see what happens.  I'm considering ditching Sierra completely and going back to El Capitan too.  UGH. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines