• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 License key

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so bought LR5 on amazon back in 2015, my MacBook crashed so I bought a new one, installed the LR5 but will not accept the License key. What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean with 'bought a new one'? You did buy another - a second - LR5 license?

If you did register your LR5 with Adobe you can find your license on line in your Adobe Account.

There's no need to buy another license if you already have one.

You can download the latest LR5 directly from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom and there's no need to install LR5 from CD first.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/F.+McLion  wrote

What do you mean with 'bought a new one'? You did buy another - a second - LR5 license?

No the OP bought a New Computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously, I was misreading

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for taking your time to answer.

However, no, what I mean is I bought another MacBook, of course you have to download LR5 by going to Adobe or Amazon, I already have the license key for LR5, once I downloaded it it asks for the license key, I type my license key in and it would not accept it. I did NOT buy another license key, I bought another MacBook because older one crashed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us the exact word-by-word message appearing or post a screen-shot.

Was your LR5 bought as an upgrade? If yes, you'll also need the code of the older LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the second post ... hit OK too soon

Also, make sure to download the correct version responding to your license plan - Not like with LR6, with LR5 the standalone and the subscription version were different downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines