• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Renew your subscription"

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone official please check my Creative Cloud subscription?

I get “renew your subscription” messages after installing a new client (fresh windows, no prior Adobe installations). There is one device license available and the new client is shown on the team management site deployment pool after the first start of AfterEffects so communication must be ok. I think that there is something wrong with our subscription on Adobes servers because it’s the first new installation after actually renewing our subscription in December 2016 (12 months).

I’ve tried to use the support chat but the guy on the other side told me that he couldn’t help me. I’ve no interest to engage a telephone marathon. I simply want things to be fixed. Eventually needed data can be provided by E-Mail etc. to official staff.

Client message:

I use the cloud packager to create installation packages but shouldn’t there be Apps to “install” (and not only “preview”) in the creative cloud app?

The number of clients elevates from one to two after renew popup has opend so the client is registered:

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As i wrote before: The Chat couldn't help me (or more likely don't want to) and I have no intention to be on the phone for hours to speak with people in call centers all over the world who eventually don't know my language. We've done that in the past and it wasn't very helpful. There are many threads in this forum from people having the same issue and most of the times it was a defective user account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan,

I apologize for the poor experience.

Could you please help me with the case reference number for your interaction with support so that I can help you better?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me see, my screenshot from the session window says 0189080268. I have not captured the whole session but it was like talking to a bot. No problem specific questions were asked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jan,

I was able to check the case and the conversation.

Please see the private message I sent.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines