• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical fade

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a screen that has an all-over photographic textured background. My intent is to have a static block of copy appear as a fade in. However, I want the fade to be in the form of a top to bottom vignette; if the background were flat colour, I'd create a box the same colour, graduate it to nothing, place it on top of the text and then either move or stretch it down the screen over many frames, so that as the fade to nothing moves down the screen, the text gradually appears from behind.

However, I can't work out how to create the same effect with the textured background in place. It must remain, or appear to remain static with everything else happening on all the layers above it. All I can achieve is to either make the layer move or distort. Help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines