Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz question Group Not working

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2008 Oct 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have 2 quizzes in one ppt presentation. The first one is like a trial exam - no reporting, 5 questions. The second one is the real exam with 40 questions. I created a group and set it to pick 5 questions in the 40 questions pool. When i compiled the exam still its 40 questions? Is there a minimum number of questions to be picked from a group of questions? Can anyone kindly advice why the group question feature didn't work? Thank you in advance.

Literain
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2008 Oct 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I would say double check in the question group settings that 5 out of 40 is selected and then on each question verify that the check box for "always include question in group" is not checked. From there I would say verify that your questions are in your question group (can be done by seeing that there are 40 possible question in that group to chose from). Finally, I would create another question group and move the questions into that group to see if it works better for you.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources