• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

volume changing randomly during playback on Adobe Premier Elements

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So on a video I am making, I was justing the volume levels of audio and video while I was playing back to see what volume levels I liked best. I figured like mot programs I have used, it just saves the set in stone volume level I decided on, but instead I guess it records the random volume adjustments while I was making them during playback??? That's ridiculous. Now during playback, the volume levels are changing wildly and I hate it. Is there any way to disable this so that the volume levels just stay in one place and don't record me changing them during playback?

[Moved from Premiere Pro forum to Premiere Elements forum by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess this has to do with it setting audio keyframes to my project? how do I disable them? Just one more way I regretting purchasing this program. And the help here is unreliable at best. Why doesn't Adobe have phone customer service for this program? I should've just saved up a couple hundred and gotten a better program. Fuuuuuuuuudge!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Half the questions customers have on these forums from months or even years ago are left unanswered. Yeah, real professional, Adobe. Shows you really care for your customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/The+Xylen+Files  wrote

Half the questions customers have on these forums from months or even years ago are left unanswered. Yeah, real professional, Adobe. Shows you really care for your customers.

First of all, please realize that this is not Adobe Support, but an Adobe forum which is mainly frequented by volunteers like myself who enjoy providing free help to those with questions and problems.  Very rarely do Adobe employees come to this forum.

Secondly, this is a forum, not chat, so please don't expect an immediate response.

I guess this has to do with it setting audio keyframes to my project? how do I disable them?

Each version number of Premiere Elements is slightly different, but they all have an option in the Effects Control Panel (you may need to be in Expert Mode) to reset or disable effects.  It may be a circular arrow icon or an icon that says "fx."

Please let us know if you found it.  If not, please tell us what version of Premiere Elements you are using and how you created the keyframes.

Screenshots may be helpful:

FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I can be impatient. I just had bad luck the last time I had a problem on here. The thing is that this is not an effect I placed on the video. I was simply adjusting the volume levels of different video and audio files when I was listening to playback of the video and it must have been recording me doing this because it kept in me adjusting the volumes while I listened to playback every time after. So for example: I was turning the audio up for a vocal track and then lowered it. And now when I listen to play back, it kept in me doing this to the knob, and it moves without me touching it. I don't want this. I want the audio set and unchanging for each track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As is suspected: I did what you said and there are no effects added o the video. So its not an effects issue. I thought it might have something to do with the smart mix so I disabled it. But its still doing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I'm using Elements 15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try selecting all of the audio clips, right click, and if there is an option for Audio Gain, click it and choose 0 db.

You may need to unlink the audio and video first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines