• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions Misplaced When E-Mailing in LR 2015 10.1

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had successfully used past releases of Lightroom to email photos.  It worked great, and I usually checked the box that directed LR to include the caption for each photo in the email.  The last few releases of LR have lost the ability to correctly attach the caption to the photo.  What happens is the captions are added in reverse order of the photos.  For instance, if I email three photos with captions, the first photo has the caption for the third photo; the second photo is correct, and the third photo has the caption for the first photo.  Does anybody have a clue to correct this problem?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Adobe acknowledged this bug 8 months ago but hasn't fixed it yet. No one has posted a workaround yet.

Please add your me-too vote and your detailed opinion the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Export to email, the captions are in reverse order | Photoshop Family Customer Community . That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the status of the bug changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe acknowledged this bug 8 months ago but hasn't fixed it yet. No one has posted a workaround yet.

Please add your me-too vote and your detailed opinion the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Export to email, the captions are in reverse order | Photoshop Family Customer Community . That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the status of the bug changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines