• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom crashes after export

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had lightroom 5 on my PC.  Shortly after upgrading to windows 10 every time I exported 1 file and then tried to develop the next image Lightroom crashed with this message "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you is a solution is available"  Needless to say I was never notified of a solution.  On asking a Computer repair person I was informed that I should upgrade to LR 6 which I did at a cost of £109 and low and behold my very first time on LR 6 the same thing has happened with the same message.  HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Hi joannev,

"Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you is a solution is available" 

To be very honest, upgrading to Lightroom 6 is not the fix for this problem. You can share the crash log with us so that we can find the exact root cause for this problem.

How to find crash log in Windows: Photoshop Elements Editor Help | How to Find Crash Logs on Windows

Generally, such issues can be fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi joannev,

"Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you is a solution is available" 

To be very honest, upgrading to Lightroom 6 is not the fix for this problem. You can share the crash log with us so that we can find the exact root cause for this problem.

How to find crash log in Windows: Photoshop Elements Editor Help | How to Find Crash Logs on Windows

Generally, such issues can be fixed by updating the graphics drivers from the manufacturer website Or by turning off the GPU from the Lightroom preferences.

Steps: Open Lightroom > Edit menu > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck the GPU > Restart Lightroom.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines