Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Flash Player

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!.

Although I have read some topics of the forum, I do not find strictly, mine.

My problem is that it does not allow me to download the latest version of Flash Player, I have version 25.0.0.127 and it does not let me download version 25.0.0.163 this happens to me in the Internet Explorer browser with Windows 10, and the McAfee antivirus that I have requires me to do this update. It is supposed to be automatically updated but this has not happened.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Hi,

As of Windows 8/10 Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and all Flash Player for IE updates are released by Microsoft, not Adobe.  You'll need to run Windows Update to update Flash Player for IE on Windows 8.1/10

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Microsoft has LOCKED Internet Explorer and does not allow users to update Flash... only Microsoft, on their schedule

Search http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx for ALL Windows help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

As of Windows 8/10 Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and all Flash Player for IE updates are released by Microsoft, not Adobe.  You'll need to run Windows Update to update Flash Player for IE on Windows 8.1/10

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines