• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printer paper handling settings won't save

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In print module I set Page Setup to Epson 3880 and correct paper size (17x22). In Print Settings under paper handling I chose same paper size and manual rear feed and pressed save. Settings did not save and before I print, I have to open Printer button (lower right of screen) and respecify correct paper size and hit print.

Also noticed that in Print Settings under printer settings no choices are shown for color, print quality, etc. I tried switching from paper profile I was using to default settings and still no choices for printer settings. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS and the version of LR?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just recently did updates: Mac High Sierra, LR cc, in last few weeks downloaded latest Epson 3880 drivers. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines