• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

monthly usage?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My image credits reduce each month even if I don't use them. Is there a term that they are no longer valid?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Hi Jeff,

I see you have an Adobe account with the same ID as with forums. I have checked your account and noticed that your image credits reduce because of the expiration of some of the previous credits. I would like to inform you,

What happens if I don’t use all my monthly licenses in a given month?

With a small subscription plan, which includes 10 images a month, unused downloads carry over to the next month as long as your subscription is active. The carryover limit is 120 downloads. With large

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff,

I see you have an Adobe account with the same ID as with forums. I have checked your account and noticed that your image credits reduce because of the expiration of some of the previous credits. I would like to inform you,

What happens if I don’t use all my monthly licenses in a given month?

With a small subscription plan, which includes 10 images a month, unused downloads carry over to the next month as long as your subscription is active. The carryover limit is 120 downloads. With large subscriptions, which include 750 downloads per month, unused downloads do not roll over.

Also, you can use your monthly license as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon expiration of your subscription.

Please check Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Hope this information helps. Please feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started