Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues converting from Adobe to Word

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon,

I am a subscriber to Adobe reader where I can convert PDF's to Word and Excel.  However, when I attempt to initialize a conversion I get the following message:

"An error occurred while signing in."  I have double checked the password by opening up another window and my ID and password work.  Please advise.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, the free Adobe Reader cannot convert from PDF to Excel or Word. It does however come with a user interface that allows you to use the online ExportPDF service (for which you need a subscription). In my experience, that interface in Reader is not very reliable, and you should try to upload the PDF files you want to convert to the web service directly. You can do this here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf - just upload your file and then wait until the conversion is done and download the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines