• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Imported After Effects Comp in Premiere are lower resolution.

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to figure out the best way for me to work between After Effects and Premiere. I have linked my AE comp to my premiere file. I AE comp shows up on my assets list in premiere and I can drag and drop that to the premiere time line. When I look at the properties of the imported AE comp I am seeing reduced quality. My after effects comp and my premiere sequence are set to the same resolution.

Why are the AE comps that I import so small?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Is the zoom  in that comp's window in AE set to 100% or something else?  How about its resolution -- full, half, third, quarter?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the zoom  in that comp's window in AE set to 100% or something else?  How about its resolution -- full, half, third, quarter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should have replied directly to you. It seem that changing the resolution in AE solved the problem. I must have switched it before I left last night and this mourning everything was ok when I started it back up. Thanks for the answer. Who would have thought it would have been something so easy as making sure its at full!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines