• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot fine Lens Profile for Tamron 15-30mm Di VC for Nikon or Tamron 70-200mm Di VC G2 lens for Nikon

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2015.10.1 Release Camera Raw 9.10.1 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC. I do not have lens profile for the above mentioned lenses.

What do i need to do to get them show up in the Lens profile?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

I can only tell you where it is on Windows because that is all I know. It is located at:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRow\LensProfiles\1.0

The ProgramData folder is a hidden folder so you will have to go into your folder options and choose to show hidden folders in order to be able to see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked in the lens profiles folder in the Tamron/Nikon folder, and I seem to have profiles for both of those lenses. Are you certain that you are up to date? I'm sure you are aware of this, but the profiles are file format-specific. The profiles that are there are for raw files only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick reply. I did see that the files that i had imported were Jpg which would explain why i did not see them. I do not see the issue with RAW (.NEF) files. BTW where is the lens profiles folder located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only tell you where it is on Windows because that is all I know. It is located at:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRow\LensProfiles\1.0

The ProgramData folder is a hidden folder so you will have to go into your folder options and choose to show hidden folders in order to be able to see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks i was able to find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines