• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Info, Free Memory: 2MB

LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I open System Info in Photoshop CC (2017.1,or any former version) I see a puzzling line that says: Free Memory: 2MB

Photoshop and any other Creative Cloud application seems to perform OK.

I have 32GB of DDR4 RAM installed (Windows 10 64bit) and it's available and used by open applications.

I would like to know exactly what it means and if that value can affect performance and how can be changed, (I see the System Info of other computers with a value close to the free or available memory, the difference between total memory and the used by OS and apps).

Also the reported screen size or display bounds (in System info)  is 2560, while I have a 5k monitor (5120x2880). I guess it is a detect limitation?

I attach a capture with some data. Thanks.

free-memory.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Experiencing the same problem on my newly purchased machine and newly purchased software (Photoshop). Desperate for a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines