Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animations Lost

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2008 Oct 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have been using PPT 2003 and had been using Presenter v6. I recently updated to Presenter v7 and my existing presentation was updated to be used with version 7. All was fine until I published the presentation. I noticed that all synced animations were now coming out automatically and not based on the timings I had set them up for.

I went back to the presentation and in both audio editor and 'sync audio', the animations are working correctly, however, they will not play correctly when published.

Does anyone know of this issue and if there's a solution?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you upgraded your Presenter to 7.0.1
It has certain audio related bug fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Yes, I am using version 7. As I stated in my original message, I was using 6, just recently switched to 7, published the presentation and lost all the sycned animations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2008 Oct 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7.0.1 is not the same as 7.0. Try the update and see if you get better results.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2008 Oct 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
crescendo97,

I experienced the same issue and was only able to resolve it by updating to Presenter 7.0.1 AND upgrading to PowerPoint 2007.

This resolved the timing issue but the presentations migrated from Presenter 6 are still suffering from audio quality problems that I have described in another thread.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources