• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interested in buying the $9.99 deal, but have a few questions

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am interested in buying the $9.99 deal per month where you get Photoshop CC and Lightroom, but have a few questions.

• I understand that it will require a download to my computer.  Does it mean that I always have to be online when I work in Photoshop/Lightroom or can I work offline as well?
  • Can I import my own brushes into Photoshop and will it remain there for as long as I subscribe to this package?
  • Anything else that I need to keep in mind before I commit to the subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

You download the application onto your (up to two) computers and use it offline in the normal way. Adobe checks (I think) once a month that you're up-to-date with your subs. You won't notice the difference from previous Photoshop versions and your subscription includes updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You download the application onto your (up to two) computers and use it offline in the normal way. Adobe checks (I think) once a month that you're up-to-date with your subs. You won't notice the difference from previous Photoshop versions and your subscription includes updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. So I presume this means that I can import my own brushes into the software and it will remain there for all future edits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bear in mind it's a yearly commitment paid monthly. You promise to pay $120 per year, and if you cancel early you must settle your bill. Sorry if that's obvious but some people miss this point and are very upset by the charge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines