• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infinite loading

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last night I have had problems opening any project. As I open it I am greeted with the loadin circle and most times it never fully loads and the times it does it will not let me draw or edit in any way. Layers show as blank and even a quick zoom freezes the application all together. I use this app as my primary source to draw all my art and I hope this is just a quick bug fix! Has anyone had this issue recently?

i have tried to uninstall and reinstall also downloaded the program on a friends iPad and the loading wheel happens on theirs as well.

And if if you want to see what I create with this app check out www.crypticcrayon.com This app has changed the way I do everything and helped me evolve my own form of art.

Thanks for any advice!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Hi Ryan.

I was able to load, open, and work on every drawing in that project? I deleted all the Image Layers from the Bear drawing and saved it separately and sent you a link (to your GMail address). Can you see if you can open it once it syncs to your device?

Also, one more question: Does your device have wifi and data? If it does, can you go into Settings > Preferences and toggle ON "Use Cellular for Sync." (If it doesn't have a data plan you won't see that toggle.)

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan.

I'm sorry the app's not working correctly.

What device are you on and what version of the operating system are you using?

Also, please sign in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud and see if all the work on your device shows up there.

Please do not uninstall/reinstall the app unless you know for certain that all your work is synced to Creative Cloud; any work that's not synced will be lost.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

i am am running the app on an iPad Pro with iOS 10.3.2. I am fully synced.

majority of the files seem to be stuck on a loading screen, I was able to use one pretty flawlessly this morning but most will never load.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ryan.

Oh good, a lot of times when there's a spinner, work isn't being synced either which presents a bigger problem... because it's not possible to uninstall the app, which is sometimes necessary.

Can you first try signing out of the app then signing back in and see if that forces a sync?

If that doesn't work, go ahead and uninstall/reinstall the app; your synced work will load back to your device from the cloud after you reinstall it.

Let me know how things are going.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i tried both ideas. First I logged out then back in and that didn't work. I then uninstalled and reinstalled with the same results of an infinite load screen. If it ever loads it almost immediately freezes and shuts down. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ryan.

A couple more questions:

It sounds like things were working fine until last night. What were you working on? Was there anything unusual about the drawing? Complex? An image layer? Anything.

Can you share that drawing with me through the in-app feedback (in the app tap Settings then Send Feedback)? Here's how to do it from assets.adobe.com:

Sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw with your Adobe ID.

Select the project to share

Click on Share/Send Link (in the upper right corner). From the pop-up menu that opens click on the toggle button that's next to Private. That will generate a link. Send that to me.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Here is the link:

[pulled for privacy]

The Bear is the one that will never load, but most will not load.

I do have multiple layers some pictures but nothing out of the ordinary for what I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ryan.

I was able to load, open, and work on every drawing in that project? I deleted all the Image Layers from the Bear drawing and saved it separately and sent you a link (to your GMail address). Can you see if you can open it once it syncs to your device?

Also, one more question: Does your device have wifi and data? If it does, can you go into Settings > Preferences and toggle ON "Use Cellular for Sync." (If it doesn't have a data plan you won't see that toggle.)

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines