• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Style Sheet bullets

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2008 Oct 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently converted an older manual to RoboHelp 7. Everything seems to be working fine, but when the original authors created the documents, they used a bullet (arrow) from WORD in all the documents. This is not an option in the bullet gallery in RoboHelp. They also didnt create style sheets. So I am trying to create a style sheet for future documents to match the prior docs. I have it all completed with the exception of the bullet image. How can I add that arrow image to the Gallery? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2008 Oct 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there wogotto

You should be able to save the image to your hard drive. If that doesn't seem possible, screen capture it.

To make it available in the gallery you simply save it to the appropriate location. Normally that location is:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 7\RoboHTML\Gallery\Images

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2008 Oct 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick. Forgive me as I am very inexperienced. I did this and the image seemed to save fine. But when I inserted it in a document - it changed to a red box. Maybe I didnt save it correctly. I just captured it with SnagIt and then saved to the Gallery as a jpg. ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Oct 21, 2008 Oct 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
If you want, I could connect to you and perform a screen share where I could coach you with it.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a link to connect. Also I would need your phone number if you would like to speak directly. You may reach me at rstone75 (at) kc (dot) rr (dot) com

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2008 Oct 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick. Forgivr me as I am very inexperienced. I did this and the image seemed to save fine. But when I inserted it in a document - it changed to a red box. Maybe I didnt save it correctly. I just captured it wiht SnagIt and then saved to the Gallery as a jpg. ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp