• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird color/opacity

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, I had trouble searching since I'm not really sure what the problem is.

I'm suddenly finding my color is not coming out the way I want it to be, and it's kind of like everything I import has 80% opacity. The colors are very dull, and when I put a layer behind another one, you can still see it (again suggesting everything has a lowered opacity). I've looked at the layer opacity, and it says it's 100%. I'm wondering if I've tripped a setting somewhere that I don't know about.

Any suggestions for how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Well... As soon as I hit uu, I noticed there WAS transparency applied to the fill layer.... So, all fixed. Any suggestion for this to not be the default?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

show us some screenshots. press UU on the layers so we can see all the modified properties

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well... As soon as I hit uu, I noticed there WAS transparency applied to the fill layer.... So, all fixed. Any suggestion for this to not be the default?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, reset your Ae preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines