• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 Spot removal tool stopped working

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spot removal tool stopped working abruptly few weeks ago. It doesnt do anything in either Heal or Clone mode. My feather and opacity are at 100 and size around 50.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot / fix this issue ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Try setting the feather to a lower value and make sure that the size is bug enough to see it. At feather 100 the clone or heal has little effect as it blurs the transition very much and you only get any real effect in the middle of the circle which might not look like much. Most of my clone healing of dust spots is more around a feather of 40 or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try setting the feather to a lower value and make sure that the size is bug enough to see it. At feather 100 the clone or heal has little effect as it blurs the transition very much and you only get any real effect in the middle of the circle which might not look like much. Most of my clone healing of dust spots is more around a feather of 40 or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines