• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Export finished video to Youtube

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the Export button and choose the video settings, then click on YouTube and Begin Share, nothing happens.

If I click on Facebook, then everything works and I can upload.

But I don't want the video on Facebook, I want it one YouTube!!!

What am I doing wrong?  I am not using Expert, just the Quick.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might want to set it to Expert view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL, that is way too complicated for my tiny non-technical brain!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I'll let you know if I find the cause.  It just started happening 2 days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least now I know I'm not crazy. Please, if you find out anything I would be grateful for any info!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to upload a new video.  It works.  You may want to try again.  I did nothing.  I'm sure it had something to do with Youtube logon.  Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Turbo, I really appreciate it. Really frustrating especially since it's not cheap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because of the variety of interfaces, protocols and changes involved between Premiere Elements and YouTube, it is not uncommon for it to intermittently fail.  The long standing solution is to Export&Share the final video to your computer's drive and then, in a second step, upload that video using the YouTube uploading routine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that's a great idea! It was frustrating to get a video uploaded to 98% TWICE and have it not go through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a new Macbook Pro and Elements 15 with all of the updates complied with.  I'm using expert and I am proficient with Elements.  I've been using and uploading with no issues for 2 months. I refreshed my web services.  I'd like to be able to logout of Youtube in Elements but can't find out how to do that.  Anyone have any ideas?  I believe its a logon issue with Youtube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of the program are you using on what operating system?

Have you gone to the Preferences (under the Edit menu on a PC), selected Web Services and ensured that they are updated?

You can most definitely upload to Facebook, YouTube and even Vimeo with the latest version of the program!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to do that. Hopefully someone who does know which files to delete will respond with that answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines