Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom getting stuck when trying to upload to Flickr

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have some problems with LR. I have just updated but the problem became present already in the last update. Let me describe it. When I press the "Photostream" tab under Flickr in the Publishing Services area I  get the spinning wheel. When I try to edit settings for Flickr, I also get the spinning wheel. Whenever I do anything in LR regarding the Flickr publishing service I get the spinning wheel. It has worked before though but over the last couple of days this has happened. I do have an active internet connection.

Help!

Thanks!

Samuel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samuel,

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Do you get any error message while uploading ti Flickr as mentioned in Lightroom 6: Problems with Publishing Services to Facebook and Flickr | Photoshop Family Customer Co...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arash!

Thanks for your reply!

I am using the latest version as published via the Adobe photography plan. As I am not home until 13rd of July I cannot check until then.

I do not get any error messages, rather everything just gets stuck, and I get the spinning wheel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, Let us know the outcome when you're back.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines