Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My YouTube Upload Page Won't Load

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So I have Adobe Premiere Elements 15 and I really like it. I'm having a problem that whenever I try to upload a video to YouTube, the area where i'm supposed to put the title,description, category, tags, and privacy is just a blank white box. I have only experienced this today and would appreciate some help on how to fix it. I have thought about uninstalling and reinstalling the software, but wanted to know if there was a quicker solution first.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's always helpful to know which version of the program you're using on what operating system. And it's even more helpful to know what processor you have and how much RAM. (A lack of hardware power, for instance, can mean that you may not get a complete display of a panel.)

Meantime, go to Preferences (under the Edit menu on a PC) and ensure that Web Services is updated.

Also, go to the Intel, nVidia or AMD web site and ensure that you have the very latest driver for your graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines