• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my pictures went messed up...

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it became glitched like this and i worked for about an hour....

aa.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please post a screenshot showing the Layers panel in your project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

heres a link to the screenshot http://prntscr.com/fsuf39

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric

We can now see the layers panel - but you have still not described the glitch. It may be obvious to you , as you know what the image should look like, but to me /us  it is not.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be more specific about the »glitch« – is it about the white area, the colors, …?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences and restarting Photoshop have any effect on the issue?

But first try whether going back in the History remedies the issues and back up any previous, unaffected versions of the file/s.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to the other answers, How are you expecting us to have the first idea what the issue is from the information you provided?  Can you describe how the image should look?

Have you tried stepping back in history?

Something that happens to me now and again, is the a particular layer steps backward through the layer order and messes up my image.  The history panel will tell you what has just happened though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning the visibility on for this layer, or if you did not save your work, you may go to file -> revert

Invert.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Didn't work but I'll just redo everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines