Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Juice Jumpbacks

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It appears there's a render/playback issue when using Digital Juice Jumpbacks with the latest update to Ae. I recently worked on a project that used a Jumpback and it would have taken 25 hours to render when previous renders on earlier versions of Ae only took 19 minutes. The work around I used was importing the the Jumpback into another editing program, export out as a .mov file and re-import into Ae. This has happened it the past but was corrected, will it be corrected on the next update?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's nothing unique about Jumpbacks as far as I know. What format and codec are the ones you're having trouble with?

Also, double-check that your composition hasn't inadvertently been set to use the ray-traced renderer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JeramiahK,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines