• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill option is not working..help

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was using the fill option on Photoshop CC 2015, and it was working fine. Randomly I went to fill in an elliptical marquee tool with a color and it ended up creating a white border around it. Then when I tried moving it, it would make my whole layer white (minus the elliptical. I have no clue how this happened. Please help..

Here are images of what it looks like...

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 12.46.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-06 at 12.46.55 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

If you show us the steps you use we may be able to help to help you. What you posted does not help know what steps you did  or what your  document looked like before the fill you did or hoe you filled. Paint bucket, Fill Tool, ellipse tool etc.  You state marquee tool selection but show no selection.

Capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you show us the steps you use we may be able to help to help you. What you posted does not help know what steps you did  or what your  document looked like before the fill you did or hoe you filled. Paint bucket, Fill Tool, ellipse tool etc.  You state marquee tool selection but show no selection.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you still having an issue with this?  if so, please describe your steps.  I tried to duplicate your issue multiple ways and could not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines