• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enlarging an image in Adobe Flash

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add a link to an image to enlarge it into a full size of it in a second window?

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum by a moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Not many people use Flash anymore, especially people who would be appraising a portfolio. Use a template website like squarespace.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AS2, AS3, or Canvas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? Whichever one works best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You asked for help in Flash. So I'm assuming you already have some sort of Flash project created, and want to add the specific functionality that you asked about. Before we can answer that question, we need to know what type of Flash document you're working in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I misunderstood the question. I created a flash website and I'm making a portfolio where you click on the image and when it opens it turns into full size in a separate window. It's ActionScript 3.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not many people use Flash anymore, especially people who would be appraising a portfolio. Use a template website like squarespace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still want to use Flash to create my website.

How do I add a link to an image to enlarge it into a full size of it in a second window? I need an answer for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck making a page no one can view!

ilike2Flash: Open URL in AS3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

laurena42366929  wrote

How do I add a link to an image to enlarge it into a full size of it in a second window?

Create an HTML page that displays just the image? Then... add the code to a button to open that document in a new window?

Bearing in mind of course that opening new windows for that sort of thing is considered dreadful design these days. You may even get interference from popup blockers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines