• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wont start !

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PRE 13, but every time i close my computer i can't start it again. I allways have to reinstall it again !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try to launch the program?

What operating system do you have? What processor do you have and with how much RAM?

Did version 13 used to work for you or are you only now trying to use it for the first time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It comes up with something that says i have unistall and reinstall it again.

I have Windows 10, 8,00 GB RAM and AMD A8-6410 APU Radeon R5 Graphics.

I use it to make Youtube videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try starting up the program and holding down the Ctrl+Alt+Shift keys on the LEFT SIDE of your keyboard as it launches. (You'll get a warning from Windows that the program is trying to change something on your computer, which is good.)

If that doesn't work, go to Windows Explorer and enable Show All Files. Then go to C:/ProgramData/Adobe, delete or rename the OOBE folder and then reinstall the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have Windows Explorer and how can i enable "Show All Files".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post says that you're using Windows 10.

Windows Explorer is how the operating system browses the files on your computer. (Not to be confused with Internet Explorer, which is a web browser.) Every Windows computer has it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines