• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non Compliant Content? (Or do they just not like tubas?)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if anyone can tell me just what "Non Compliant" means in terms of this image. (This has been downsized from the version submitted, and yes, I uploaded a valid release for the person.) I thought maybe the branding on the tuba was visible, but that would have been a different error I thought. Really, I think the explanations they give are extremely poor. Any input is appreciated.

Tuba-8506.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try removing the branding and see what happens. That would be what I would suspect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed the company name from the bell of the tuba... I don't see any branding remaining... but thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is difficult to know.  But here is the link to the reasons for content rejection. Non compliant may have to do with title and keywords as much as with content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines