• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Won't Install

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My OS is Vista and my my browser is Firefox. When the dialog box initially appears that says save file everything's fine but when I try to double click the file nothing happens. I have uninstalled my previous version because it was skipping too much. and I've tried disabling my anti-malware and nothing helps. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like there is some weird issue with the download going on. I'd try downloading the offline installer and seeing if that will run. Try this link first: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player.exe

If that doesn't work, then try:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_firefox/

If this fixes the issue, please mark this answer as 'correct' so I can receive credit Let me know if this works! If not, I've got a few other ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link has the official versions of the installer:  http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

It also has tips for common installation problems that might help you out.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with the latest Flash version and eventually figured out the solution. Right click on the install file in the download location, click on "Properties", and then go down to where it says "Unblock" and click that. I haven't had this issue with other executable files, only with this latest installer from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ within Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mdanehy, your soluction worked for me. Im using Firefox on an old hp laptop running Vista. Thank you for taking the time to post your soluction.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install flash player at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi nicholasf56993606​,

Please provide following information:

• OS you are using?
  • Browser  you are using.
  • Issue you are encountering.

Posting a screenshot of the issue will be helpful.

To download and install Flash Player please go to Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines