• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pupils won't move; I have only one "Head"

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am setting up a character using the Wendigo puppet; (this isn't the final but it's pretty funny)

Everything works EXCEPT the PUPILS DON'T MOVE!

They do move on the Wendigo puppet I'm working from; so my guess is that it's obvious to an expert but I'm really stuck.

Here's a screenshot; thank you!

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 12.48.11 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you select the Right Pupil group, does it have the Right Pupil handle tag and Right Pupil Size layer tag applied? Also, if you select the Right Eyeball layer, does it have the Right Pupil Range layer tag applied? (similar for the Left-side versions of those.)

Also, in the Eye Gaze behavior, is the Camera Strength set to 100%?

If those seem to be set properly, feel free to share a .puppet file of your character with us to diagnose. Just select the puppet in the Project panel, choose File > Export > Puppet to save the .puppet file somewhere, then post (or direct message) a shared link to the file via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines