• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PasteInto

Engaged ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PasteInto in a script and find that paste external to photoshop on win10 doesn't work when running the script.  I can copy but paste is grayed or ctrl v does nothing.

Has this been mentioned before?  If so, can I get fix so we can work while waiting on PS.

RONC

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rechmbrs  wrote

I'm using PasteInto in a script and find that paste external to photoshop on win10 doesn't work when running the script.

Can you elaborate on that? I do not understand  what you mean.  What are you actually doing and what do you expect to happen but does not happen or works incorrectly.   Posting the script that does not work would be helpful as would the version of Photoshop your using. I using Windows 10 preview have  CS2, CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2015.5 and CC 2017 installed and could test your script to see what happens on my machine.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines