• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nik Collection stopped working

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I was using Nik Collection fine with PhotoshopCC, but suddenly it would not allow me to click on it in the drop down menu. I tried downloading and installing it again, but it made no difference. anyone got any ideas?

Signe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google dropped  them made the free no support Photoshop Adobe keeps changing things in  Photoshop and more and more of the fail. They will not be fixed. You should find something else to use that has support.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There have been comments in various forums (fora) that PS 2017.1.1 corrected the problems with NIK as a PS plugin.

NIK works fine for me on PS 2017.1.1 and Win 10.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines