• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Lightroom with pictures from an iPhone

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i downloaded from my iphone & i am trying to make it clearer how do I make it clear if i uploaded from my iphone

[Branched to a new discussion, with a new title, since it is about a new subject... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

This is an interesting question. Is the photo clear when you look at it on your iPhone? There are a number of tools in Lightroom that can be used to enhance your images. But what is the problem? Can you post an example? Images cannot be posted directly from your phone. They have to be posted from a computer using the website. An example would really help to understand what the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an interesting question. Is the photo clear when you look at it on your iPhone? There are a number of tools in Lightroom that can be used to enhance your images. But what is the problem? Can you post an example? Images cannot be posted directly from your phone. They have to be posted from a computer using the website. An example would really help to understand what the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines