• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Sales Declining

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up as a contributer in April and for the first 6 weeks or so was averaging a sale every day (even up to 7 in one day). Now, even though I have been adding to my library, my sales have declined to only a couple every week. Just wondering what the reasons could be for this...are there seasonal fluxuations, do your photos get more attention when you are new to the game, or could there be other reasons? I want to keep contributing if there is hope of income but at this rate it is quite discouraging.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try adjusting your key words. Depending on the subject of your images it could be seasonal such as images with snow may sell more in the winter than the summer, etc. Also, when choosing images to submit it can be a good idea to do searches for that type of image before hand. If there are already a lot of pictures of a young lady smiling then submitting that type of image may not get a good result unless it is a picture that stands out from the rest.

Another good thing to do would be to submit a series of related images that way if one pose isn't exactly right there may be one that is similar but in a better pose for the buyer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the input. Funny thing is, I got more sales early on and I wasn't doing as many key words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More images could have been added since with better key words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To state that you need to evaluate the data and carry out a thorough analysis on both quantitative and qualitative scale, otherwise it's just "one grandma said ..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines