• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse crashes when attempting to preview in browser.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having an issue where Muse keeps crashing when I try to preview in browser (either site or page). Error is, "[27:37:31.367] AlertAndExit because of: Assertion failed in file "/Users/erato/Desktop/ws/workspace/Build_Blob_Mac_V2/dvaapp/Muse/src/ape/MuseASError.cpp" at line 77: false”.

My issue sounds very similar to https://forums.adobe.com/message/8621627#8621627, but I wasn't certain that the advice there applied to me as well since I'm using Muse CC 2017. Forwarding this onto muse-support@adobe.com and including my email in-line, as I've seen support advise in other threads.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Isolated issue to a rectangle it didn't like. No idea why, but once I deleted it and replaced it with an identical version, it works just fine. When in doubt, undo your last change...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got an email saying that the email I sent the help request to isn't being monitored, so I'll wait for a response here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isolated issue to a rectangle it didn't like. No idea why, but once I deleted it and replaced it with an identical version, it works just fine. When in doubt, undo your last change...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was not an answer that was an opinion, Everyone has one.

you may as well answered  that question by saying "You could save a lot of money by buying Geico Insurance". I am experiencing the same problem. Every time I try to preview in any way Muse Preview in the control panel, pages or site. The dialog box pops up and says; Failed to find height property on fluid-with-proportional-height frame. Something is wrong, hopefully it will just bug out and work properly. This problem just started recently for me for about a week now.

Please give real and accurate answers to questions and not opinions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol! That also sounds like an opinion, if I've ever heard one. Tell you what, since clearly the solution to my problem isn't good enough for you, why don't you explain how my actions (which were apparently NOT the solution) still mysteriously solved my problem?

The logic doesn't follow, my friend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, but don't understand your solution.  There is a rectangle the program doesn't like?  I've followed the tutorial, inserted elements and set all to be responsive or not as instructed -- can't see any superfluous objects.... how did you identify the culprit?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines